Helping Your Team Succeed
Lots of tools promise improved productivity, but many just get in the way. Here’s how QuickBase will help your team be more effective:
- Save time. With all relevant information in one place, team members spend less time looking for information and more time acting on it. And fewer manual tasks mean your team can use their skills on value-added activities.
- Enable smarter decisions. Whether they’re in the office or on the road, everyone on your team is armed with up-to-date information. From reports to schedules to client lists and more, key data and documents are online, available at any time in the format each team member needs.
- Create accountability. Track assignments and even issue automatic alerts with QuickBase applications to ensure all team members know what they’re responsible for.
- Increase visibility. QuickBase keeps everyone on the same page. Managers gain critical insight into the status of projects, sales goals and other objectives, helping to identify potential issues early on.
- Help reduce errors. By automating the management of information, QuickBase helps to increase the accuracy of business-critical information like sales figures, client information, and more.
QuickBase Delivers – So You Can Deliver
QuickBase makes an immediate impact on your business because it is designed with the needs of today’s corporate workgroups in mind:
- Easy to use. You don’t need an IT degree to leverage all QuickBase has to offer. If you’re familiar with spreadsheets, you’re good to go.
- Quick to get up and running. QuickBase is Web-based, so there’s no need to wait for your corporate IT department to approve new software or help with installation. In just hours, you can customize a ready-made application and share it with your team.
- Works the way you work. You’re in the driver’s seat. It’s easy to customize QuickBase applications to align with your processes – and to modify them as those processes evolve.
- Rapidly adopted by your team. How many business “solutions” are sitting unused on desktops across your organization because they’re hard to use? Since QuickBase can be customized to work the way you like to work, it’s a tool team members will actually use.
- Affordable for your team. At $249/month for the first 10 users, QuickBase is a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. It’s priced to scale with your business – you can add additional users for just $3/month. And there’s no contract – pay month-to-month.
- Proven. QuickBase has been helping teams work more effectively since 1999. In fact, teams at nearly half of the Fortune 100 rely on QuickBase online workgroup applications in their everyday work. As part of Intuit, a $2.5 billion company – QuickBase relies on the same data center that stores and processes four million TurboTax® customers’ tax returns each year.