QuickBase is Intuit’s proven platform for selecting and customizing – or creating on-demand business applications that work the way you want. QuickBase applications make tracking, updating and sharing information easy. http://www.quickbase.com.
QuickBase is a flexible web-based database platform, used by over 250,000 people and half of the Fortune 100. QuickBase provides modifiable application templates for Project Management, Salesforce Automation and Customer Relations Management, and many more.
Work Better from one Web Based Software Application – With QuickBase, you’ll quickly see dramatic improvements in the way your team:
- Organizes information: No more searching for information or waiting for another team member to send a file. QuickBase centralizes information on a single web site. Team members can instantly find the information they need and update it.
- Tracks information: Where is a certain document in the review cycle? What progress has been made on key tasks? What are the latest sales figures? QuickBase ensures everyone on the team is up-to-date at all times.
- Shares information: Team members have easy access to your QuickBase applications through their web browser. You can control what information each individual can see and whether they can modify, share, or simply view it.
- Takes action: QuickBase keeps things moving along. Automated emails notify team members when a file has been updated, when a new task has been assigned to them, when a deadline is approaching, and more.
How It Works – Getting started with QuickBase is easy. There’s no software to download and install. You only need a web browser.
In just four simple steps, you can transform the way your team works.
Step 1: Select a ready-made online workgroup application – To help you get started quickly, QuickBase offers dozens of workgroup applications designed to improve a wide range of common business tasks. Applications include:
- Project Management: Keeping your projects on track by managing tasks, issues, documents, resources and timecards
- Sales Management: Managing a sales team, tracking contacts, leads and opportunities
- Marketing Management: Managing collateral, organizing customer references, executing marketing programs
- IT Management: Assigning and managing support requests, managing IT equipment assets, tracking bugs
Step 2: Customize the application and add your information – Every project or task is different. Every team leader has a unique style. And every team member has their own preferences for how they like to receive, view and manage information. That’s why we’ve made QuickBase so flexible. In just hours, you can customize an application to meet the exact needs of your team – without relying on help from your IT department. Change and reorder field names. Modify the way reports can be viewed. Decide why and when team members should receive email notifications. When you’re ready, easily import data from your existing spreadsheets or other sources, like MS Project. Then continue to fine-tune the application once it’s launched. If you don’t see an application that meets your needs, you can easily create your own.
Step 3: Share the application – You can invite team members to access your QuickBase application with a single click. No matter where they’re located, team members simply log on through a web browser. Because QuickBase is created from the ground up for business users, no special training is required. Your team members will be able to start using the application instantly. QuickBase’s built-in administration tools give you total control over your information at all times. You manage who can access your application, what information they can view, and whether they can add or modify information.
Step 4: Select, customize and share as many applications as you want – Depending on your needs, you can easily add more applications at no additional cost. For example, use QuickBase applications in your IT organization to manage a product launch, track bugs and track requests, as well as across your organization to manage projects, sales and so much more…
Pricing – QuickBase pricing starts at $249 per month for up to 10 users. As your team expands and contracts over time, you can easily add and remove users as necessary.